Out of the box can be a great help to make your life a lot easier, which solves many difficult problems and it is so fun to use.
Here are 15 tips that are sure to be quite all helpful.
1. If a tennis ball hung from the ceiling in your car windscreen, which will help you park in the garage. Once your car touches the balloon through the windshield, you are in the right place.
2. You can use this type of family calendar to mark birthdays; This never forget to congratulate the parents.
3. You can cut the neck of the empty bottle and use it to seal the containers for things such as cereal or pasta.
4. You can use a hanger to make a very useful backing for a cookbook.
5. You can use the bottom of a large plastic bottle to dilute or mix the color approach can be used to support the brush.
6. If you have no way to lift the scissors, just use to cut an aluminum foil. Cut a couple of times and your scissors will be as strong as when you buy.
7. Make sure that the dirty nails in the mouth does not start while working, thread through its working gloves.
8. An old book stand can be used as a large support tablet – no need to spend money on expensive official merchandise!
9. A lemon can be the perfect substitute for detergent. It is safe and environmentally friendly.
10. Using a comb to avoid catching your fingers when hammering a nail.
11. Try a small hook to hang on your shower curtain track – which can be very useful as a way to have different items at hand when needed.
12. You can use the hook strap is used to hold the security keys.
13. The use of magnetic tape tools – so everything is within reach when needed.
14. You can use an old bottle of ketchup, if you want to make pancakes – it is much easier to put the right amount of dough into the mold.
15. To save the money fraud, you can paint the last four digits and put a label code. Some RFID cards can even be cut without loss of functionality. However, it is always possible to avoid damaging the card.
Preview photo credit: Depositphotos