We in Bright Leaks are positive that everyone is able to build the body of their dreams. We have the most effective yoga poses come together not only improve the shape of your breasts and the volume of the lungs, but also make you feel strong and healthy.
1. Warrior Pose
Virabhadrasana or Warrior Pose not only make you feel your strength but help you expand your chest and make it more elastic and active:
- Square feet apart, parallel to one another.
- Turn the left foot 90 degrees to the left foot and right to the inside. Exhale and bend the left knee.
- Your right leg should stay straight. Lift your arms and put them with the shoulders in line. Turn your head to the left, looking at his wrist.
- Repeat 7-10 times, then do the same with the right side.
2. Triangle Pose
Trikonasana or triangle pose, consolidate and share his chest, he extended his spine, and improve blood circulation:
- Place your feet apart. Turn left and right 90 degrees to 15 degrees.
- Press the left ankle with your left hand (after all, you are your open palm placed on the floor), and stretch the right arm so that your arms straight. Keep your knees and spine straight as well.
- Transform your face, and look at your fingers. Then repeat with the other side.
3. Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana or Cobra pose helps increase the volume of the lungs, chest muscles stretch to strengthen the abdominal muscles and improve your posture:
- Lie on your stomach and breathe deeply. Slowly lift your torso and keep your lower body at the same time on the floor. Balance in the legs and arms.
- Raise your head and look.
- Breathe slowly and return to the starting position. Try to increase the time, in a position with each repetition remains.
4. Bow Pose
Dhanurasana or bow pose, it is advisable to all those who have back pain. This exercise makes it possible to stretch the entire spine and breasts well in shape:
- Lie face down, exhale, bend your knees and an elevator behind your head. Try to keep your ankles with your hands.
- Now that you breathe slowly, and pull your legs and arms as far as possible. Your hips and breasts should lift the floor, and you should balance in your stomach.
- Try to stay in this position for 30 seconds.
5. Wheel Pose
Chakrasana or attitude of the wheel, it helps you stretch the chest, spine and neck raises tiredness and healing headaches:
- Lie on your back and place your feet a little over the shoulder width, so that they then pull on the buttocks.
- Place your hands behind the palm down with your fingers on the back of the shows. Exhale and lift the breasts and hips as high as possible.
- Try to straighten the arms completely. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
6. Supported Headstand
Salamba Sirsasana or pear support, is useful for ligaments and muscles of the spine and chest. Improves breathing and blood flow, but it is recommended for experienced:
- Kneel and place your forearms on the floor. The fingers weave together to form a cup, then put the top of the head on the mat, so that the back of the head in the “bowl” is.
- Bend your knees, exhale and lift your feet off the ground.
- Stretch your legs up and stay for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on the ability.
7. Camel Pose
Ustrasana or Camel poses, it is effective against back pain. It also increases lung capacity and strengthens the chest:
- Kneel and pull your feet together.
- Lean slowly and put his hands on his heels. Then your back and stretch your ribs. The head must be thrown to the ground.
- It remains thus for 30 seconds and take the starting position.