Our modern fast-paced lifestyle makes it difficult to keep track of the situation on our feet. It hurts here that it rubs there, and our shoes are very tight. Only at the end of a day’s work, we sometimes realized how skin is thin and how small cracks formed in it. But this problem can be solved very fast, easy and above all more cost-effective.
Bright Leaks along with you the recipe for a cure that produce the delicacy and sweetness of your tired feet again.
- Baking Soda ( 5 Tablespoons )
- Shower Gel
- Several drops of essential oil ( Lavender, Orange or Lemon )
- Before starting the method, place 5 minutes your feet in warm water. They should be the most effective means to be cushioned.
- Mix the shower gel, baking soda and essential oils to form a smooth paste. Then rub the resulting mixture to the feet, which simultaneously massage.
- If the skin is too thin, use a brush or pumice to rub the mixture.
- At the end, rinse the mixture, and lubricate your feet with moisture.
Sodium bicarbonate is not only a good tool for hardening and rough skin on your feet – it also eliminates unpleasant odors, promotes rapid healing and helps fight fungal infections.
The results are visible in two weeks.