A thin waist has always been considered one of the invariant symbols of feminine beauty. Do not worry if you feel you can not perfectly show your belt area. Not even to spend hours in the gym to get a slim silhouette, just start with this training at home.
We at Bright Leaks encourage you to try this five-hand exercise training, we had a few inches of your height. All training can take up to 15 minutes to complete, and you will be surprised by visible results in just 30 days. Persistence and motivation is all you need to get your dream body!
- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides.
- Extend legs, press together and slowly raise head. His body and legs should create an angle of about 45 degrees. Make sure your shoulders, arms and head are flat on the floor. Do not lift as you raise your legs.
- Gradually the spine melts and rest your legs slightly to the right, until you get the obliques. Make sure your legs are pressed together.
- Bring your legs to the center, but put your legs are not on the floor.
- Do the same with the left.
- Then, side by side. Fill in three sets each time you inhale slowly and freeze for 2 seconds on each side.
- Sit on a mat with your back straight. Open slightly wider than the shoulders of the legs.
- Open your arms to the sides.
- Turn your shoulders 90 degrees and try to touch your left foot with your right hand.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the sequence with your left hand and right foot.
- Complete 30 rests on each side. Make sure your back is straight ahead!
3. Weighted twists
- Use a dumbbell or weight plate for this exercise. The weights help to fix their position and balance the burden of training.
- Keep your weight with both hands. Sit on your carpet, bend your knees and feet flat on the floor. 45 degrees sit and hold your arms in front of your chest.
- Turn right only sure to turn the torso.
- Return to the starting position. Now rotate as much as possible to the left. In exercise, you can try to imagine a wall directly behind you as you play with your dumbbell or weight plate.
- Repeat turns 30 times for each side.
4. Side bend
- Sit on a hip with the legs slightly bent to one side.
- Thighs and abdominal muscles, lift your hips off the carpet, and reach your arm and create an arch built into the torso.
- Side very slow, from the side of the calf to the canvas. Counting with eight.
- Fill 15 curves high in a bow to the right, then fill 15 on the left side.
5. Air swimming
- Lying together in the abdomen with the thighs. Put your arms forward and show off their feet. Lift your arms, legs, chest and head up. Hold this position.
- Arm / leg back left and right alternate left arm / right leg without touching the ground.
- Fill swimming 10 air systems, whenever the 20 rest for 10 seconds between sets.
Photo source: Women’s Health