To perfect the logic and memory skills of a preschooler, we often use colorful puzzle books, flashcards and illustrations. In a playful atmosphere, children adapt more quickly to new information and thus become better students.
Challenge your 6 years of self and know if enough attention to detail is given. Can you tell what happens with these pictures?
1. Zebras came for a drink. But what’s wrong with this picture?
2. It’s a parrot sitting on a log. Or is it?
3. How many girls are sitting on a bench?
4. Find a mistake in this picture.
5. What’s wrong with this guy?
Find Below ⇓
Pay more attention to notice even the smallest details! 🙂