Bela Gandhi, the well-known and founder of a personal personal trainer service, revealed the secret of improving every relationship in just 60 seconds. It was much easier than we imagined.
Share Bright Leaks with you 15 simple techniques that will help establish a long and happy relationship with your partner and build relationships with your friends, your children, your peers and even with yourself.
Strengthen Your Relationship with Your Partner
- Give your partner a hug for 60 seconds. Hug someone you love throws levels of oxytocin to your body and dopamine, hormones that are responsible for feelings of pleasure and attachment. It feels as it is wrapped in a warm blanket, and this feeling will stay with you for the rest of the day.
- Send your partner a word to say something you like, or love to them. You can also remember your partner some nice moments from the past that you share. Is loaded to your loved one with positive energy in an instant.
- Stop by the shop and buy the drinks, snacks or favorite dessert of the partner. Touch gestures like these are very important for romantic relationships. People want to be cared for, and have things for them.
Don’t Forget Your Friends
- If you want to experience a friendship with someone, we will send your friend a short text. Something as simple as “I’ve heard your favorite song on the radio today and it made me think that we must meet.
- Send your best friend female flowers for no reason. Bring a card with bouquet, and tell you how much it means for you.
- Let your best friend say a voice message about how important it is for his life. You can even sing. No doubt, his friend smile.
Take Care of Your Children
- Place a nice touch with a smiley face on lunchbox for her children. Your children need to feel your love and protection.
- The food to your child as a cartoon character. Even simple smiley faces or hearts will make your child smile.
- During the evening meal, praise your child. Tell your children something to admire. When a child receives praise from his parents, he goes to bed in a good mood. These moments are very important to strengthen family relationships. Your children will remember for a long time.
Establish Relationships with Colleagues
- Buy treats for your team. This can be something small and cheap like cookies or chocolate. A small tea during the lunch break helps to promote positive relationships team.
- To a colleague who recently contributed to work, thank the message, entitled “Thank you.” The recipient will definitely read this letter.
- Express their sincere thanks to his boss. The bosses rarely get praise for their employees, and knowing that they are appreciated, respected and loved very nicely.
And Don’t Forget About Yourself
- Make a list of 7 things that will make you happy. Try to make at least one day a week.
- You feel better than to receive. Buy a cup of coffee for the person behind you in line before the coffee. Outside smile warms your heart and your day is brighter.
- Make a list of 5 good qualities that you like about yourself on credit card format. Put it in your purse. Every time you pay by credit card, read what is written on this sheet. It increases your self-esteem and improves your mood.